2009年8月18日星期二

♥future♥

today i juz go to listen a speech at school,

the lecture's name is Anggie~

she is an air hostess in China,

i so admire her can b a women tat so successful

i so admire her~

this speech is juz talk about our future

n give us more confidence~

when the lecture ask us " wat is u going to b during the future"

i ask myself ,

but i can't get the answer from myself

wat? wat is my future? wat i'm going to b after study?

i scare to think about these things

bcoz tis mean tat i already want enter into a society

my future life is how? i really scare...

the lecture oso say,

in everybody life don't have the word " tired "

n oso can't say the word!

if always think tired

many think we can't do n can't get..

i agree all wat she say~

i take the long time to think about wat is the job i can do

n can do the best

my interest ing job can't get the good future

so now... i want study hard to get a good job a good future!!!

good life!!! for my family~

the lecture oso present us a word " change "

yup! i will try my best to start a good change from now!

hope can come out a new " kae chyi "




~gaMbaTeh~

没有评论:

发表评论